TDS in the news
- TDS Announces Fourth Quarter 2013 Dividend
...TDS Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS), a Fortune 500® company, provides wireless; cable and wireline broadband, TV and voice; and hosted and managed services to approximately 6 million customers nationwide through its business units, U.S. ...
- Spotlight Shines on Science and Technology as Winners are Announced at Arizona Technology Council's 2013 Governor's Celebration of Innovation
Spotlight Shines on Science and Technology as Winners are Announced at 's 2013 Governor's Celebration of InnovationInsight Enterprises co-founders Eric Crown and Tim Crown receive OneNeck IT Services' Lifetime Achievement Award alongside individual, ...
- Centre, Cedar Bluff, Ala. residents: broadband service now available
TDS® announces the ARRA broadband stimulus project is now available to some homes in the area; more residents will gain access to Internet service during next few months. TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®) announces part of its American Recovery ...
- Guardian RFID Upgrades to VISI’s ReliaCloud™ Service
Outlet: Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Online
Guardian RFID Upgrades to VISI’s ReliaCloud™ Service
Today, VISI Inc. announced they have signed a three-year contract with Guardian RFID to provide ReliaCloud™ service. Guardian RFID is the first company in the country to offer inmate management vi...
- How to Plan for Disaster Recovery
...storing information in the cloud, you can protect the wellbeing of your company and ensure a full recovery. Test and Retest Once your plan is set and the memos have been sent out, it's time to test and retest. Much like a fire dril...
- Broadband service now available in parts of Backus, Hackensack
Outlet: Echo Publishing & Printing - Online
TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS) announces part of its American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) stimulus-funded broadband Internet project in Cass County, around Hackensack and Backus, is now accessible to some residents and businesses.......
- TDS, MSN Communications Deal: The Inside Story on Building a Next Gen MSP
Telephone and Data Systems, Inc. (TDS) acquired MSN Communications, Inc., a technology services provider, for $40 million yesterday. Today MSPmentor spoke with two of the deal's architects about the reasoning behind the acquisition and what it means ...
- Approved: TDS grants in California to improve Internet service
[October 07, 2013] (ENP Newswire Via Acquire Media NewsEdge) ENP Newswire - 07 October 2013 Release date- 04102013 - TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS), announces the company will be receiving $3.9 million in funding to improve high-speed Internet...
- TDS(R) Achieves Prestigious Polycom(R) Choice Partner--Platinum Status for the Fourth Year in a Row
Outlet: Digital Journal
Madison, WI (PRWEB) October 02, 2013
TDS Telecommunications Corp. (TDS®), an industry leader in providing VoIP services for businesses, announced it has been named a Platinum Level Choice Partner by Polycom, Inc. (Nasdaq: PLCM), the global leader...